Saturday, September 12, 2009

My (unwanted) Trip

Why i use the word unwanted for this post? I feel a lil bit sad for leaving my daily activities :(
Meet him twice nope three times, nope! More than three times each day! 15 minutes in the morning, 30 minutes in the afternoon, after lunch, after dinner. Just buy some magz or ice cream after lunch time. Oh i'll miss that routine activities in this hols :(

These are my trip's schedule :
Sept 12th -> Magelang to Jogja, maybe we'll spend the day together. Watching Final Destination 4 in 3D will be a good idea :) screeeeaaaaaam!
Sept 13th -> Jogja to Denpasar via Garuda Indonesia in 07.35 pm and for the next flight to Tembagapura i have to wait for 4 hours, in the middle of the night, and i'm alone! It's really sucks you kno :(
My mommy said, "Ngga apa2 ya, Nak, kan bisa nunggu di Lounge, ada makanan, ada wiFi."
Great my mommy already knew that i have a big passion for two things in my life, food & internet connection LOL.

But i miss mommy, daddy, and Kevin. So, i'll try enjoy this trip :)
I'll meet Raisa in five days, have some dinner with my fam @ LLC, borrow new DVDs and books in the library, and ofcourse cook :D
At last, i'll meet my Yohan in phone calls, in yahoo messenger!, in webcam :)
Don't worry Baby, two weeks won't be that so long. I you so mucho muchoo!

No comments :

Post a Comment